Bank Card Services
Want the convenience of paperless checking plus the power of worldwide bank card recognition? Sign up today for CNB’s MasterCard Debit Card.
CNB Debit Card
The CNB MasterCard Debit Card is all about convenience and the power of worldwide bank card recognition. You can use it at ATMs everywhere 24 hours a day, and it works at any retail establishment that accepts MasterCard. Check with any Conway National Bank customer service representative to get started.
For CNB MasterCard debit cards:
- MasterCard Global Service – Enjoy worldwide, 24-hour assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement, and Emergency Cash Advance.
- Extended Warranty – Extend the warranty of original manufacturer warranties up to twelve (12) months on most items you purchase.
- Price Protection – Obtain 60 days price protection on many purchases made with your CNB MasterCard debit card.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Obtain 60 days satisfaction guarantee on many purchases made with your CNB MasterCard debit card, on items not accepted for return.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services – Personal Identity Theft Resolution Services provides you with access to a number of Identity Theft resolution services, should you believe you are a victim of Identity Theft.
For MasterCard’s Guide to Benefits please click here.
CNB offers customers the most widely recognized bank card in the world – VISA. Our VISA program is available for both individual and business cardholders. Check with any Conway National Bank customer service representative to get your application.
To immediately report a lost or stolen CNB Credit card please call 1-866-563-1335.
CNB ATM Services
CNB Automated Teller Machines are located throughout Horry County, the Grand Strand and the Waccamaw Neck to provide you with the convenience of on-the-go banking. With the exception of the historic CNB Main Street office in Conway, you can find an ATM machine near any of our banking offices, as well as two stand alone ATM machines at locations serving your community. CNB cardholders can use thousands of ATMs worldwide. This is just one way that CNB provides its cardholders easy access to their funds when they need it.
To immediately report a lost or stolen Debit card or ATM card please call 1-843-488-8413.