The following fees apply for Conway National Bank services:
- Return Item (NSF)/Overdraft1 - $35.00
- Stop Payment - $30.00
- Personal Money Order - $5.00
- Cashier's Check - $5.00
- Monthly Dormant Account Maintenance2
DDA, NOW, MMDA - $7.00
Savings - $2.00
- Extensive Clerical Service/Research (one hour minimum) - $25.00
- Micro Film Copy (per copy) - $1.00
- Interim Statement (no checks) - $3.00
- A Previous Month's Statement (no checks) - $5.00
- CNB 24 ATM or CheckCard 24 Replacement - $5.00
- Early closing fee if account closed < 90 days after opening - $15.00
- Bill Payment Service - No Charge
- Balance Inquiry at Non CNB 24 Machine - $1.00
- Cash Withdrawal from Non CNB 24 Machine - $1.00
- Outgoing: Available at each office - Check for current fee.
- Incoming: Available at the Operations & Administrative Wire Department - Check for current fee.
||The categories of transactions for which an overdraft fee may be imposed are those by any of the following means: check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means.
||The fee is charged each month if the account falls below $200. A Checking Account is dormant if for one year there has been no customer generated transactions. A Savings Account is dormant if for two years there have been no customer generated transactions.